HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » "Fox’s Ralph Peters ...

Wed Mar 18, 2015, 10:24 PM

"Fox’s Ralph Peters Says Obama ‘Just Not Manly’"

More: http://www.newshounds.us/fox_s_ralph_peters_says_obama_just_not_manly_031815

Ralph Peters – the unhinged Obama hater whom Fox News loves – was on Hannity last night for another round of “blame Obama for (fill in the blank).”

This particular edition of hate mongering could have been called “Blame Obama for everything in Iraq and whitewash the role of the Bush administration's misbegotten invasion under false pretenses.”

Ironically, Peters – who has previously accused Obama of not liking America “very much” and not being “grateful to it,” who has called Obama “the reincarnation of Pontius Pilate,” who said Obama “believes you can negotiate with cancer tumors” and “chose the side of the terrorists” in Paris – now whined that Obama blames George W. Bush too much.

“If President Obama developed athlete’s foot, he would blame George W. Bush,” Peters accused. With a feint at balance, Peters acknowledged the Bush administration “made mistakes.” But if you ask me, that’s quite an understatement for invading a country and deposing its head of state under false pretenses. Even worse, Peters claimed, “The difference is the Bush administration did, however slowly, learn from their mistakes.”

5 replies, 1048 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 5 replies Author Time Post
Reply "Fox’s Ralph Peters Says Obama ‘Just Not Manly’" (Original post)
Jamaal510 Mar 2015 OP
niyad Mar 2015 #1
ND-Dem Mar 2015 #2
niyad Mar 2015 #4
NanceGreggs Mar 2015 #3
niyad Mar 2015 #5

Response to niyad (Reply #1)

Wed Mar 18, 2015, 10:34 PM

2. i was gonna say: this is 'manly'? like he's any judge. what's with the purple ties, prince?

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to ND-Dem (Reply #2)

Wed Mar 18, 2015, 10:35 PM

4. and the pink shirt!!

Reply to this post

Response to Jamaal510 (Original post)

Wed Mar 18, 2015, 10:35 PM

3. Just anecdotal evidence here ...

... but it's been my experience that men who refer to other men as "just not manly" usually have doubts about their own "manliness" (whatever that means), and feel compelled to project their own self-doubts on others.

Just sayin' is all.

Reply to this post

Response to NanceGreggs (Reply #3)

Wed Mar 18, 2015, 10:36 PM

5. you put it much more delicately than I would have!

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread