HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » JEB letter to W: You Owe ...

Tue Aug 4, 2015, 10:07 AM

JEB letter to W: You Owe Me!

Last edited Tue Aug 4, 2015, 05:28 PM - Edit history (1)

According to a Boston Globe article, John Ellis BUSH wasted no time reminding his sibling that he handed the White House to Bush 43, with a little help from Bush 41's Supremes (credit where it's due).

This letter was buried in a document dump that John's campaign handed to the Globe at least four months after the Globe requested it and other documents from W's Library and Museum and were stonewalled.

I haven't the time or patience to read the letter but the Globe offers a PDF version linked inside the webpage article.

A couple of thought occur:

1. John didn't write this himself: it's neatly typed -- as opposed to hand-written in crayon -- and it uses a lot of big words that the alleged author cannot pronounce, let alone spell. If you want an indication of James' writing, look no further than this note:

2. The article points out that the letter didn't open with any congratulatory note. That's because the writer didn't need to: if anything, it should have said "You're Welcome!" Or maybe that was the message in one of the documents that is still being withheld.

Just
Elect
Bernie!

4 replies, 995 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply JEB letter to W: You Owe Me! (Original post)
Fritz Walter Aug 2015 OP
deutsey Aug 2015 #1
femmocrat Aug 2015 #2
Fritz Walter Aug 2015 #4
n2doc Aug 2015 #3

Response to Fritz Walter (Original post)

Tue Aug 4, 2015, 10:42 AM

1. WTF?

From the article:

Some of the documents are mundane tasks: Jeb Bush at one point passed along a message from Rocky Flash, a New Jersey Republican who wanted to personally meet President Bush to talk about a bill he had written regarding drunken driving (Flash in 2009 said he was a vampire, and lived by vampire law, and was convicted of threatening to torture and kill a judge in Indiana).

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Tue Aug 4, 2015, 12:03 PM

2. His name is JOHN Ellis Bush.

Not James.

Reply to this post

Response to femmocrat (Reply #2)

Tue Aug 4, 2015, 05:16 PM

4. Noted.

Thanks for the correction!

Just
Elect
Bernie!

Reply to this post

Tue Aug 4, 2015, 12:06 PM

3. W was smarter

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread