HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » What good is war? Let me ...

Mon Sep 12, 2016, 08:31 AM

What good is war? Let me count the ways." . . . Please come CAPTION Donald Trump!!!

Donald ("I would have jumped the hijackers" Trump is saying: "Sure 9/11 was bad. . . . It was terrible. . . . But that afternoon my building, 40 Wall Street, became the tallest building in downtown Manhattan. . . . I mean, I don't want to minimize the importance of 9/11, but to have the tallest building in New York . . . ! Wow. Just imagine!"

Above CAPTION based on an interview with the Donald on 9/11 as told by Huffington Post based on a Politico story and with a link to a brief portion of the interview:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-9-11-bragged-towers_us_57d58b91e4b03d2d459aee98?section=&

6 replies, 1047 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 6 replies Author Time Post
Reply What good is war? Let me count the ways." . . . Please come CAPTION Donald Trump!!! (Original post)
skip fox Sep 2016 OP
lonestarnot Sep 2016 #1
treestar Sep 2016 #2
skip fox Sep 2016 #4
In_The_Wind Sep 2016 #3
randome Sep 2016 #5
Johonny Sep 2016 #6

Response to skip fox (Original post)

Mon Sep 12, 2016, 08:48 AM

1. No words for that idiocy.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Mon Sep 12, 2016, 08:52 AM

2. really illustrates how it is all about him

in his views that' all there is to 911. How did it affect him?

Reply to this post

Response to treestar (Reply #2)

Mon Sep 12, 2016, 09:11 AM

4. Warning. CAPTIONing at DU is a creative activit, so

he didn't say those exact words, although the sentiment (if you'll check out the sound file) is distinctly his. (To make it a decent joke, I had to contextualize it and exaggerate his sense of his own significance as well as his blindness toward others.)

Reply to this post

Mon Sep 12, 2016, 08:53 AM

3. War pumped up Donald's feelings of self importance. Trump owned the tallest building left standing.

Reply to this post

Mon Sep 12, 2016, 09:24 AM

5. "Just look at what a mere 19 men managed to do! Now that's going out in style!"

"Fundamentalists have had great things to say about me so I have great things to say to them. They showed respect for me by making my buildings the tallest in Manhattan. You can't buy good PR like that, you simply can't."
[hr][font color="blue"][center]No squirrels were harmed in the making of this post. Yet.[/center][/font][hr]

Reply to this post

Mon Sep 12, 2016, 10:05 AM

6. My fingers may be short but I got a long building ladies

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread