HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » HRC has admirably debated...

Mon Sep 26, 2016, 12:17 PM

HRC has admirably debated President Obama

As well as Senator Sanders and other seasoned, strong, and knowledgable opponents. This gives me confidence. Another thing that gives me confidence is her rally in NH mere hours before the debate. Tells me her debate prep is done and she's ready to go. She's got this. It will be a pleasure to watch and the debate will provide a showcase for her vast qualifications.

Can't wait!

2 replies, 558 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply HRC has admirably debated President Obama (Original post)
ALBliberal Sep 2016 OP
The Velveteen Ocelot Sep 2016 #1
ALBliberal Sep 2016 #2

Response to ALBliberal (Original post)

Mon Sep 26, 2016, 12:22 PM

1. It's true. She's debated people who are competent and knowledgeable

and has performed well. But has she ever debated a lunatic before? She'll clean his clock on facts and policy but will anyone notice? Everybody expects her to handle those things well, and nobody expects Trump to know anything. The bar is set very low for him and very high for her. The pundits will consider Trump to have "won" if he manages to refrain from using the n-word or exposing himself.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to The Velveteen Ocelot (Reply #1)

Mon Sep 26, 2016, 12:49 PM

2. You make good points. But I believe

She will be ready for lunacy lies and rudeness. I read she had three debate prep partners play Trump so she would be ready for whichever erratic version of Trump that shows up tonight. My guess is she's very much looking forward to this debate and her chance to expose Trump for the lying abrasive egotistical man he is

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread