HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Birthermania at the "...

Mon Jun 18, 2012, 02:33 PM

Birthermania at the "cutting edge"! Please come CAPTION Sean ("Some people say . . .") Hannity!!!

Last edited Tue Dec 22, 2015, 09:09 AM - Edit history (1)

Sean (who needs pesky facts, anyway?) Hannity is saying: " . . . and they say if he's not circumcised then he's obviously from Kenya, but if he is, then he may (just may) have been born elsewhere. . . . There's one way to settle this for good: Mr. President: let's see your package!!! . . . What reason could he possibly have for stonewalling such a reasonalbe request??"

5 replies, 1708 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 5 replies Author Time Post
Reply Birthermania at the "cutting edge"! Please come CAPTION Sean ("Some people say . . .") Hannity!!! (Original post)
skip fox Jun 2012 OP
left on green only Jun 2012 #1
skip fox Jun 2012 #2
skip fox Jun 2012 #3
skip fox Jun 2012 #4
lapislzi Jun 2012 #5

Response to skip fox (Original post)

Mon Jun 18, 2012, 02:45 PM

1. "Everyone knows, it's what's up front that counts"

LOL. Again my thoughts refrain back to a line from an old Bob Dylan song, "Y'know, a lot of people don't have much food on their tables." "But they got a lot of forks, and knives." "And the gotta cut something."

Watch Hawn Sannity earn his Canadian Club.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Mon Jun 18, 2012, 03:05 PM

2. "I say, Mr. President, let it all hang out. . . . Or keep your precious dignity and leave office!"

Reply to this post

Mon Jun 18, 2012, 04:20 PM

3. "And don't try to pawn doctored photographs or run and get circumcised now. . . . We're watching!

Fair and balanced as always."

Reply to this post

Tue Jun 19, 2012, 08:25 AM

4. "Surely, Mr. President, subjecting yourself to such an examination is not as humiliating as

most of the things you've done domestically and in terms of foreign affairs. In fact the exam need not take but a few minutes after assembling several witnesses from both sides of the aisle, say an even dozen from each, and representing a variety of races and genders. . . . What's so demeaning about that? . . . . Or have you something to hide?"

Reply to this post

Tue Jun 19, 2012, 08:26 AM

5. Some say the Stig's ears are lined with paisley.

I, for one, never believed it.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread