HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Drumpf Was Confronted Ab...

Sat Jan 14, 2017, 08:53 AM

Drumpf Was Confronted About Sex With Russian Women in 2001 Howard Stern Interview

It seems pretty safe to say that in the aftermath of Buzzfeed publishing an unsubstantiated dossier alleging Russia was attempting to compromise President-elect Donald Trump, quite a bit of focus was centered on the unverified and salacious claim that Trump hired Russian prostitutes for a “golden shower” party. Immediately, it became the top-trending item on Twitter and even led to Trump himself saying he was a “germaphobe” during this week’s press conference in an effort to debunk the story.

Given all of this, an old Howard Stern interview now seems a whole lot more interesting in retrospect.

“He (Drumpf) used to call me when I was a columnist and say, ‘I was just in Russia, the girls have no morals, you gotta get out there’,” Benza noted. “He’s out of his mind.”

http://www.mediaite.com/online/trump-was-confronted-about-sex-with-russian-women-in-2001-howard-stern-interview/

*There are some great gifs but most of them are R rated, lol.

1 replies, 2337 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply Drumpf Was Confronted About Sex With Russian Women in 2001 Howard Stern Interview (Original post)
DemocratSinceBirth Jan 2017 OP
Kolesar Jan 2017 #1

Response to DemocratSinceBirth (Original post)

Sat Jan 14, 2017, 09:56 AM

1. Russian hookers are complaining that Trump hasn't paid them yet

--Andy Borowitz

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread