HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Louisiana ad here causing...

Mon Apr 24, 2017, 07:18 AM

Louisiana ad here causing problems

Just wondering if anyone else is having the same thing happen? I will scroll down the thread and it bounces me back up to the top where the video is playing. I have been on DU for a few hours this morning and haven't had a problem. It just turned up about 5 minutes ago.

2 replies, 3901 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Louisiana ad here causing problems (Original post)
duncang Apr 2017 OP
Orrex Apr 2017 #1
duncang Apr 2017 #2

Response to duncang (Original post)

Mon Apr 24, 2017, 07:25 AM

1. I get the opposite, in fact

Not sure which ad is doing it, but the page loads, and then a second or two later hops about halfway down the page. It's a PITA because it happens when I try to read a particular post in a thread; I click on it and start reading, and then suddenly I've dropped down to somewhere midway through the thread.

It goes in cycles, too. Sometimes it doesn't happen for days or weeks, and then it seems to happen for several days straight.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Orrex (Reply #1)

Mon Apr 24, 2017, 07:37 AM

2. This one even going to another thread didn't help

I tried scrolling, dragging the slider bar on the side, arrow keys and it would just pop back up. Went to the main forum page and to another thread but it was still playing so popped back up to the top. Once it cycled through and changed ads not having a problem now.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread