HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » OK: This is the bottom li...

Fri Jun 23, 2017, 11:14 PM

OK: This is the bottom line: ALL repukes cared more about winning than in protecting the Republic

Who votes for these traitors??? The pukes KNEW that our democracy was under direct attack, and determined, hey, that's actually GOOD for us pukes, so let us all just ignore this attack.

Benedict Arnold in his grave is all like, "Dayum, you pukes are hella treasonous. Thanks for making me look like not such an asshole after all."

4 replies, 1853 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply OK: This is the bottom line: ALL repukes cared more about winning than in protecting the Republic (Original post)
malchickiwick Jun 2017 OP
Leith Jun 2017 #1
malchickiwick Jun 2017 #2
sharedvalues Jun 2017 #3
Skittles Jun 2017 #4

Response to malchickiwick (Original post)

Fri Jun 23, 2017, 11:18 PM

1. The MSNBC Story About What Obama Did to Protect Our Election

mentioned that he had cyber-bombs planted, ready to be set off. Too bad shitgibbon has control of them now. I'd really like to see what could or would happen if one or two were set off.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Leith (Reply #1)

Fri Jun 23, 2017, 11:28 PM

2. I'm guessing if Obama had a mulligan here, he'd use those cyber bombs.

The shitgibbon has by now, no doubt, given the Russians specific details about those bombs.

Reply to this post

Sat Jun 24, 2017, 12:57 AM

3. Worse than that. Nearly all of the GOP has been bribed by billionaires

Look at how much Koch money goes into campaigns, the Senate Leadership fund, and Super PACs that help GOP get elected.

It's not just about winning, it's about the GOP doing what their paymasters (about GOP donor billionaire families and corporations) want. And those donors want to destroy healthcare and the government to cut their own taxes to make themselves more wealthy.

p.s. that bribery is legal, since SCOTUS decided that only an actual explicit quid pro quo "counts" as corruption. Industries can donate as much as they want to super pacs as long as no candidate actually says "I will vote for more fracking if you donate this money to me."

Reply to this post

Sat Jun 24, 2017, 02:05 AM

4. this is why they refused to confirm Garland for the Supreme Court

THEY KNEW THEY WOULD "WIN"

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread