HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » What Is Worse For Nationa...

Fri Aug 4, 2017, 01:46 PM

What Is Worse For National Security? Leaks, Or A Pathological Liar With Zero Leadership Skills

Constantly embarrassing our nation in the eyes of the world.

Projecting weakness, especially weakness of character.

Proven to be a real nut job more worried about how he looks than the security of the world.

What is worse for America?

3 replies, 1908 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply What Is Worse For National Security? Leaks, Or A Pathological Liar With Zero Leadership Skills (Original post)
All-In Aug 2017 OP
RussBLib Aug 2017 #1
DoodAbides Aug 2017 #2
ck4829 Aug 2017 #3

Response to All-In (Original post)

Fri Aug 4, 2017, 01:48 PM

1. we need the leaks

to expose the hypocrite-in-chief

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Fri Aug 4, 2017, 01:51 PM

2. Again, this is something we have never seen. It is all new to us.

I was thinking the same. I mean, Newsweek's cover. We are doing things to this President, we have never done. We are so over the line. Congress passing shit to impede Trumps power, especially as they are turning off the lights for just a couple weeks. Everyone eyeing everyone.

Who knows.

Reply to this post

Fri Aug 4, 2017, 01:52 PM

3. Herein lies the rub

Leaks bust the narrative, the official government story, what we are 'supposed' to be believe get debunked by leaks.

And what we are supposed to believe is that the Oval Office represents us as a whole, that it is worthy of our respect, that it is befitting of the cult of personality we give it. The Trump administration has all debunked that.

The search for the leaks is moot, the 'water' or content of those leaks is their utter incompetence, they will never stop being so incompetent with zero leadership skills, and so the leaks will never stop.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread