HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Scott Brown admits invest...

Thu Oct 26, 2017, 12:00 AM

Scott Brown admits investigation into inappropriate comments

U.S. Ambassador to New Zealand and Samoa Scott Brown admitted on Wednesday that he is under investigation by the State Department for making inappropriate comments during a Peace Corp event in Samoa earlier this year.

"Through rumor and innuendo, Gail and I have heard there's an inquiry about my conduct while I was in Samoa," Brown told New Zealand media, alongside his wife.

Brown said he is under investigation for comments made at a reception, where he told attendees that they looked "beautiful" and that they should work for the hospitality industry.

"When we walked into the Peace Corp event we walked in and there was a receiving line and prior to walking they were all, like, dirty and grungy," Brown said.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/357034-scott-brown-admits-investigation-into-inappropriate-comments

1 replies, 748 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply Scott Brown admits investigation into inappropriate comments (Original post)
RandySF Oct 2017 OP
Docreed2003 Oct 2017 #1

Response to RandySF (Original post)

Thu Oct 26, 2017, 12:11 AM

1. Scott, just stop talking

Just STFU...you fucked up, just have the nads to admit it!! This isnít some left wing conspiracy because the crowd werenít Trump syncophants! Own your fuck up and move on...clearly Brown, like most of his ilk, are incapable of admitting when they are wrong!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread