HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Latest Breaking News (Forum) » Jackson Browne And Bonnie...

Sun Nov 6, 2016, 02:15 AM

Jackson Browne And Bonnie Raitt Announce Benefit Concert At Standing Rock To Stand In Solidarity

Source: PRNewswire

FORT YATES, N.D., Nov. 5, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Jackson Browne, Bonnie Raitt, Joel Rafael, and Bad Dog will perform a benefit concert on Sunday, November 27 for the Water Protectors on the front line and the Standing Rock community. The concert will be held at Prairie Knights Pavilion in Fort Yates, ND. Turtle Island Storyteller and founder of the Standing Rock Sioux Camp at Sacred Stone Ladonna Brave Bull Allard, and others to be announced, will speak at the concert. Tickets go on sale to the general public on Saturday at 10 AM Central Tim

Read more: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/jackson-browne-and-bonnie-raitt-announce-benefit-concert-at-standing-rock-to-stand-in-solidarity-with-standing-rock-300358020.html

Jackson Browne has been fighting for social justice for decades, and his concerts are always fantastic, I've seen him many times. And Bonnie needs no introduction. Angel from Montgomery is one of the most amazing songs ever sung!

Tix via link if you're lucky enough to have a chance to go.

6 replies, 1473 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply Jackson Browne And Bonnie Raitt Announce Benefit Concert At Standing Rock To Stand In Solidarity (Original post)
malchickiwick Nov 2016 OP
proverbialwisdom Nov 2016 #1
Hulk Nov 2016 #2
List left Nov 2016 #4
appalachiablue Nov 2016 #5

Response to malchickiwick (Original post)

Sun Nov 6, 2016, 04:33 AM

2. Hooray!!!

I so love that woman! I'm so glad someone is finally coming to their aid.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Sun Nov 6, 2016, 11:45 AM

4. Sweet - Kick - nt

Reply to this post

Sun Nov 6, 2016, 11:54 AM

5. Bravo Bonnie & Jackson. Saw these greats several times.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread