HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Latest Breaking News (Forum) » The story of the Trump do...

Wed Jan 11, 2017, 02:41 PM

The story of the Trump dossier: secret sources, an airport rendezvous, and John McCain

This discussion thread was locked as off-topic by NancyBlueINOklahoma (a host of the Latest Breaking News forum).

Source: The Guardian

The extraordinary but unverified documents published on Tuesday on Donald Trumpís ties with Moscow began life as a piece of opposition research, which has become as much a part of US politics as yard signs and coloured balloons.

Read more: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/11/trump-russia-report-opposition-research-john-mccain

I've only posted the intro because the article describes a long time-line and selecting only four paras could be misleading.

The take-away for me is that the docs are genuine but their content unverified and the 4-Chan claim is a red herring.

1 replies, 1274 views

Cannot reply in locked threads

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply The story of the Trump dossier: secret sources, an airport rendezvous, and John McCain (Original post)
TubbersUK Jan 2017 OP
OKNancy Jan 2017 #1

Response to TubbersUK (Original post)

Wed Jan 11, 2017, 02:43 PM

1. Please re-post in GD - Locking

This is not breaking news, but analysis. Plus it duplicates several articles already posted here in LBN

The Statement of Purpose for posts in Latest Breaking News

Post the latest news from reputable mainstream news websites and blogs. Important news of national interest only.
No analysis or opinion pieces. No duplicates. News stories must have been published within the last 12 hours.
Use the published title of the story as the title of the discussion thread.

http://upload.democraticunderground.com/?com=about&forum=1014

Cannot reply in locked threads

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink