HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Latest Breaking News (Forum) » Trump pushes Congress to ...

Wed Sep 13, 2017, 07:25 AM

Trump pushes Congress to 'move fast' on tax reform

Source: The Hill

BY JULIA MANCHESTER - 09/13/17 07:42 AM EDT

President Trump is pushing Congress to "move fast" on approving tax reform, saying the process will soon begin.

"The approval process for the biggest Tax Cut & Tax Reform package in the history of our country will soon begin," the president tweeted early Wednesday. Move fast Congress!"

Trump's tweet comes as his administration looks to achieve their first legislative victory during his eight months in office, although no tax package has been introduced.

The president has been pressuring Republicans, as well as Democrats in vulnerable 2018 midterm races, to pass a reform package in the near future.

Read more: http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/350403-trump-pushes-congress-to-move-fast-on-tax-reform

3 replies, 973 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Trump pushes Congress to 'move fast' on tax reform (Original post)
DonViejo Sep 13 OP
Dustlawyer Sep 13 #1
LiberalLovinLug Sep 13 #2
FreeStateDemocrat Sep 13 #3

Response to DonViejo (Original post)

Wed Sep 13, 2017, 08:00 AM

1. This is like putting the Iraq and Afghanistan wars on a credit card!

We have massive devastation from two major hurricanes that will require hundreds of billions to take care of, but hey, deficits don't matter anyway! Since the next President and Congress will probably be run by Democrats we can blame them for it, again!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Wed Sep 13, 2017, 01:33 PM

2. I WANT MY MONEY!!!!!

Reply to this post

Wed Sep 13, 2017, 03:01 PM

3. Ass-wipe needs to "move fast" on releasing his tax returns so we know how much he will benefit from

tax "reform," a. k. a. the rich get richer!!!

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread