HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Editorials & Other Articles (Forum) » Trump's Remarks at Flight...

Fri Sep 11, 2020, 11:19 AM

Trump's Remarks at Flight 93 National Memorial 19th Anniversary Observance; Shanksville, PA

REMARKS

Remarks by President Trump at Flight 93 National Memorial 19th Anniversary Observance | Shanksville, PA
NATIONAL SECURITY & DEFENSE

Issued on: September 11, 2020

Flight 93 National Memorial
Shanksville, Pennsylvania

10:22 A.M. EDT

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you. Thank you very much. Thank you, David, very much. Itís a great honor to be with you.

{snip}

Also with us is Marine veteran Jason Thomas, from Long Island. On September 11th, Jason had just retired from the Marines.

{snip}

That day, Jason helped save the lives of those two officers. For years, Jason said nothing about what he did on 9/11. He did not even tell his five children. But when he saw the rescue recounted on TV, he decided to meet those officers. One of them gave him a gift: a steel cross made from a beam that Jason helped lift to free them from the hell on Earth.

As Jason said about the cross, ďIt means a lot. Itís a symbol of what we are as Americans. Because that day, we all came together and stood as a nation, as Americans. It didnít matter what race you were, what religion you were. It didnít matter. We all came together to help one another. Iíd die for this country. Iíd die for this country.Ē

{What? Snip}

END

10:37 A.M. EDT

4 replies, 778 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply Trump's Remarks at Flight 93 National Memorial 19th Anniversary Observance; Shanksville, PA (Original post)
mahatmakanejeeves Sep 2020 OP
C_U_L8R Sep 2020 #1
Wellstone ruled Sep 2020 #2
Enterstageleft Sep 2020 #3
agingdem Sep 2020 #4

Response to mahatmakanejeeves (Original post)

Fri Sep 11, 2020, 11:30 AM

1. Uh-huh. Sure.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Fri Sep 11, 2020, 11:33 AM

2. Fat Ass Fake Phony POS.

Reply to this post

Fri Sep 11, 2020, 11:34 AM

3. This country needs help.

please do what you just said you"d do.

DIE.

Reply to this post

Fri Sep 11, 2020, 11:41 AM

4. I'm sorry but that is a little on the nauseating side

that Jason guy is obviously a trump devotee...story may be true, maybe embellished, who knows, but the cross as a "symbol of what we are as a country" is bullshit...resilience is who we are as a country, not a cross...gee whiz another trump shout-out to his slobbering sycophants and on 9/11...I'm shocked, I tell you, shocked

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread