HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Editorials & Other Articles (Forum) » Rudy's bitter end: A form...

Tue Nov 24, 2020, 03:46 PM

Rudy's bitter end: A former friend and staffer tracks the mayor's sad decline

Ken Frydman, New York Daily News

I donít care about Rudy Giulianiís amateur-hour press conference outside Four Seasons Total Landscaping or his need for a cut man at last Thursdayís presser to stanch the flow of hair dye down his cheeks. I donít care that he tucked in his shirt while lying on a hotel bed with a woman in the room young enough to be his granddaughter. (Okay, I do care about that.)

I donít even care all that much that he was rusty in court after not litigating a case in 30 years. And neither should you.

I care that Rudyís meritless, baseless legal arguments allege widespread, nationwide election fraud without proof or evidence. Unless you consider the affidavit from a convicted sex offender to be verifiable proof that his vote was stolen and the election was rigged by the Democrats.

I also care that Rudy, for whom I served as mayoral campaign press secretary in 1993, is recklessly gumming up the presidential transition, dangerously delaying democracy and national security briefings and holding up a virus vaccine distribution plan from being shared by the Trump administration with President-elect Joe Biden and his transition team.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/commentary-rudys-bitter-end-former-020100231.html

2 replies, 1485 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Rudy's bitter end: A former friend and staffer tracks the mayor's sad decline (Original post)
Yo_Mama_Been_Loggin Nov 24 OP
Faux pas Nov 24 #1
Blue Owl Nov 25 #2

Response to Yo_Mama_Been_Loggin (Original post)

Tue Nov 24, 2020, 03:57 PM

1. Kicketty Kickin'

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Yo_Mama_Been_Loggin (Original post)

Wed Nov 25, 2020, 01:02 AM

2. Definitely well into the declining years for Rudy

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread