HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » The DU Lounge (Forum) » Covid recovering ,Pabst b...

Sat Sep 18, 2021, 09:55 AM

Covid recovering ,Pabst beer and cigarettes for a old goat sergeant major.

Iím laughing old soldiers.My friend is on the upswing from Covid , I received a text this morning after I woke up from a night shift nap. I heard my wife as I was making coffee she said unbelievable I asked what as she was reading it on my phone , look what ray sent you.

Now ray is retired army I met him maybe 98 at airborne association dinner and we been friends ever since.

Sgt major - Hey can you do me a favor and pick me up a case of PBR and carton of cigarettes. Iíll leave the cash in my mailbox and the beer on porch Iíll get it after you leave.

My wife saying I wouldnít do it he doesnít need alcohol or cigarettes he is 70 years old.
Iím thinking my wife is absolutely right then yet he was vaccinated it was a breakthrough case. and he is thirsty for beer so he is on the upswing , Iím thinking the north Vietnamese army could not kill him at ripcord and Covid didnít take him out, yes Iíll do it why not I just find humor.

2 replies, 331 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Covid recovering ,Pabst beer and cigarettes for a old goat sergeant major. (Original post)
Duncanpup Sep 18 OP
Betty88 Sep 18 #1
abqtommy Sep 18 #2

Response to Duncanpup (Original post)

Sat Sep 18, 2021, 10:11 AM

1. Wish I could send him a beer

Nt

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Duncanpup (Original post)

Sat Sep 18, 2021, 03:11 PM

2. K&R for Sgt. Major Ray.