HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Entertainment » Musicians (Group) » I love my little blues pl...

Sat Feb 23, 2019, 05:49 AM

I love my little blues players I'm doing sloppy joes next Friday

Teaching these kids seeing their faces lite up I got it mr. What did they get just a jimmy reed shuffle, I was asked by our sons guitar teacher actually middle school guitar and band teacher. If I would be available to come in on Friday afternoons and sit down with these children. I jumped at the offer you bet , yesterday was just two periods end of day on Friday is Study hall last period.

So I got off work around 11:00 am came home got shower, grabbed my tokai les Paul. I have been in a relationship with my tokai longer than my wife. Took a 1 watt blackstar combo tube amp left it at school for future lessons. The school provides solid state amps ,Iím wondering if I should write blackstar tell em our situation maybe get a few 1watt tube combo amps corporate donations.

These kids were getting the jimmy reed shuffle down happy hearing what they were doing. Then I blew there socks off with some turnarounds and call and respond to the jimmy reed. Oooh show us that mr and we started , and the little fingers were getting it. We will be doing this until end of year , and next Friday Iím doing lunch with my boys sloppy joes or baked fish is on the lunch menu.

6 replies, 954 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 6 replies Author Time Post
Reply I love my little blues players I'm doing sloppy joes next Friday (Original post)
TEB Feb 2019 OP
Cetacea Feb 2019 #1
TEB Feb 2019 #2
Cetacea Feb 2019 #6
littlemissmartypants Feb 2019 #3
TEB Feb 2019 #4
littlemissmartypants Feb 2019 #5

Response to TEB (Original post)

Sat Feb 23, 2019, 06:21 AM

1. How do you like the tokai?

I had a Hondo "lawsuit model" years ago that was essentially a Gibson. I for one am glad that China is making quality guitars for people who aren't rich.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Cetacea (Reply #1)

Sat Feb 23, 2019, 06:27 AM

2. I love it

I bought it in 85 west Germany and Iíve collected mij guitars over the years I agree Gibson is greedy

Reply to this post

Response to TEB (Reply #2)

Sat Feb 23, 2019, 12:00 PM

6. I meant to say Japn

as well. But yea. Thanks

Reply to this post

Response to TEB (Original post)

Sat Feb 23, 2019, 06:48 AM

3. Sounds great TEB.

I love the idea of the corporate donations! Save me a sloppy joe, I'll be bringing the cookies.

Reply to this post

Response to littlemissmartypants (Reply #3)

Sat Feb 23, 2019, 08:16 AM

4. Can we request peanut butter cookies

Reply to this post

Response to TEB (Reply #4)

Sat Feb 23, 2019, 08:25 AM

5. Absolutely, peanut butter it is!

?resize=1360%2C2040

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread