HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Places » U.S. » Arizona (Group) » Gov. Ducey can't get his ...

Tue Jan 5, 2021, 08:54 PM

Gov. Ducey can't get his own son to wear a mask and you wonder why COVID is kicking our butt?

Here in the state with the nation’s highest rate of new COVID-19 infections, isn’t it nice to know that Gov. Doug Ducey’s son had a rockin’ holiday season?

While Arizona leads the nation in COVID-19 — boasting nearly twice the nationwide rate of new cases this week — Ducey’s son Jack posted a video on social media last week showing he and his maskless friends partying like it was 1999.

Instead of 2020, that is, at the height of a pandemic that has killed more than 300,000 Americans.

Of course, Ducey is not responsible for what his son does. Jack Ducey is an adult.

https://amp.azcentral.com/amp/4141147001?utm_campaign=snd-autopilot&cid=twitter_azcopinions&__twitter_impression=true

3 replies, 1014 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Gov. Ducey can't get his own son to wear a mask and you wonder why COVID is kicking our butt? (Original post)
JonLP24 Jan 2021 OP
samnsara Jan 2021 #1
marybourg Jan 2021 #3
KarenS Jan 2021 #2

Response to JonLP24 (Original post)

Tue Jan 5, 2021, 08:56 PM

1. my neighbor..in her 70s..refuses to let her kids visit unless they mask up...and she WILL..

...lock the door on them.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to samnsara (Reply #1)

Tue Jan 5, 2021, 10:37 PM

3. They shouldn't be visiting inside,

even with masks.

Reply to this post

Response to JonLP24 (Original post)

Tue Jan 5, 2021, 09:36 PM

2. Ducey himself did not wear a mask for a very long time,,,,

but I cannot talk about covid behavior and other family members because I have covid deniers in my family,,,,

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread