HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Places » U.S. » Georgia (Group) » Re-electing Isakson to th...

Wed Nov 2, 2016, 09:16 AM

Re-electing Isakson to the Senate might be placing rat-bastard Kingston in the senate.

Isakson has Parkinsons Disease, diagnosed three or four years years ago. There is speciulation that after a few months into his new term, he'll resign so Gov. Deal will name his replacement. Deal leans crazy-right like Kingston, who has been on the talk shows trying to make excuses for Trump. Kingston was nutty enough as a congressman. He shouldn't get a foothold as an incumbent in the senate.

9 replies, 1093 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply Re-electing Isakson to the Senate might be placing rat-bastard Kingston in the senate. (Original post)
Sister to TxTowelie Nov 2016 OP
recovering_democrat Nov 2016 #2
Post removed Nov 2016 #4
TexasTowelie Nov 2016 #8
LineLineReply
Dec 1969 #

Response to Sister to TxTowelie (Original post)

Wed Nov 2, 2016, 09:37 AM

2. Isakson has always been awful. Kingston even worse

as life-long resident of Georgia before I moved to Florida a few years ago, I suffered through his and Chambliss multiple terms as USELESS to anything but the Lockheed "Military industrial complex" world. Pretty much, Isakson did whatever Chambliss told him to do and Isakson didn't even bother to respond to constituent questions by phone, letter or email. Chambliss at least made an effort to convince me he supported the military.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Thu Nov 3, 2016, 09:13 PM

8. Congratulation on triggering a troll to respond.

I don't believe that I had the honor of that accomplishment until many more posts on DU.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread