HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Places » U.S. » Indiana (Group) » It is possible to file a ...

Sat Dec 12, 2020, 11:48 AM

It is possible to file a complaint about Curtis Hill at the Indiana AG website

If you want to complain about his abuse of power in filing an Amicus brief with the Texas suit to overthrow the elections of other states, which failed, it is possible to do so at the Indiana Attorney Generals' Website. Just fill in the check boxes and narrative boxes and submit it.

It's probably possible to do it at any state's Attorney General site who joined in this abuse of the judicial system.

0 replies, 613 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Reply to this thread