HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Places » U.S. » Maryland (Group) » Steve Clemons put this up...

Tue Aug 18, 2015, 03:58 PM

Steve Clemons put this up on Facebook,

Last edited Tue Aug 18, 2015, 05:20 PM - Edit history (1)

thought I'd share. Lovely town, nice place, good price:

For those of you looking for a great home to purchase, in the beautiful colonial town of Chestertown, right on High Street, near the water.....this really is a steal. I have zero interest in the property -- but have a great interest in getting awesome neighbors in the town.

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/113-High-St-Chestertown-MD-21620/37068358_zpid/

Just noticed, it was BUILT in 1800!!!

2 replies, 1248 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Steve Clemons put this up on Facebook, (Original post)
elleng Aug 2015 OP
MADem Aug 2015 #1
elleng Aug 2015 #2

Response to elleng (Original post)

Tue Aug 18, 2015, 04:21 PM

1. That's beautiful!

Years ago (and it was many, many years ago), Steny Hoyer tried like hell to sell me on moving to MD when he found out I was enroute to DC for work. If I'd seen pics of something on those lines, I may have been sorely tempted (the commute would have been too much of a killer, but what a nice house!).

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to MADem (Reply #1)

Tue Aug 18, 2015, 04:27 PM

2. Yes, its very nice.

Quite a commute from DC, I agree, but Steve travels all around the globe and, I presume, has a pied a terre when he must be in 'town.'

There are many nice spots around here, and near water is a major feature, as well as historic interest.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread