HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Offbeat » Weird News (Group) » Denmark launches children...

Wed Jan 6, 2021, 01:57 PM

Denmark launches children's TV show about man with giant penis

John Dillermand has an extraordinary penis. So extraordinary, in fact, that it can perform rescue operations, etch murals, hoist a flag and even steal ice-cream from children.

The Danish equivalent of the BBC, DR, has a new animated series aimed at four- to eight-year-olds about John Dillermand, the man with the world’s longest penis who overcomes hardships and challenges with his record-breaking genitals.

Unsurprisingly, the series has provoked debate about what good children’s television should – and should not – contain.

Since premiering on Saturday, opponents have condemned the idea of a man who cannot control his penis. “Is this really the message we want to send to children while we are in the middle of a huge #MeToo wave?” wrote the Danish author Anne Lise Marstrand-Jørgensen.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jan/06/john-dillermand-denmark-launches-childrens-tv-show-man-giant-penis

Safe For Work? I mean, it is a children's show:

3 replies, 984 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Denmark launches children's TV show about man with giant penis (Original post)
muriel_volestrangler Jan 2021 OP
Grokenstein Jan 2021 #1
muriel_volestrangler Jan 2021 #2
nattyice Jan 2021 #3

Response to muriel_volestrangler (Original post)

Wed Jan 6, 2021, 02:03 PM

1. For those who may have thought

the Brits were scraping the bottom of the barrel with comics like "Johnny Fartpants" or shows like "Mrs. Brown's Boys."

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Grokenstein (Reply #1)

Wed Jan 6, 2021, 02:09 PM

2. It is indeed reminiscent of another Viz classic - "Buster Gonad and his Unfeasibly Large Testicles"

Reply to this post

Response to muriel_volestrangler (Original post)

Thu Jan 7, 2021, 02:07 PM

3. This I gotta see, lol

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread