HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Gender & Orientation » Men's Group (Group) » Selfless paralyzed man gi...

Fri Jul 12, 2013, 06:26 PM

Selfless paralyzed man gives up chance to walk again - by donating 20,000 to disabled five-year-old

[font size="4"]Dan Black sacrificed his dream of walking again by giving 20,000 he had raised in donations to a youngster who needed vital surgery[/font]

A selfless paralysed man who raised 20,000 has sacrificed his dream of walking again - by giving all the cash to a disabled child.

Dan Black, 25, was left wheelchair-bound following an horrific cycling accident in 2009.

He and his family have spent the last four years fundraising to pay for pioneering stem cell treatment that could help him walk again.

But Dan has now given up his hope of getting back on his feet after he read about the plight of five-year-old Brecon Vaughan.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/selfless-paralysed-man-gives-up-chance-to-walk-again---by-donating-%C2%A320-000-to-disabled-fie-year-old-140141687.html

2 replies, 3167 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Selfless paralyzed man gives up chance to walk again - by donating 20,000 to disabled five-year-old (Original post)
Major Nikon Jul 2013 OP
ZombieHorde Jul 2013 #1
fizzgig Jul 2013 #2

Response to Major Nikon (Original post)

Fri Jul 12, 2013, 06:28 PM

1. Fuck. I'm not so sure that I would do the same. nt

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Major Nikon (Original post)

Sat Jul 13, 2013, 04:55 PM

2. sharing with the good news group

thanks