HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Gender & Orientation » Women's Rights & Issues (Group) » GQOP Birth Control-Stay P...

Fri Dec 3, 2021, 09:59 PM

GQOP Birth Control-Stay Pregnant

Dingaling Coney Barrett says pregnancy isn't a burden for women. She is a liar.

My unplanned pregnancy resulted in the birth of multiples. To maintain the health of the babies I had to quit my job at month five because of contractions. At month seven I had to leave my home, move 75 miles away, and move in with relatives to be closer to high risk medical care.

I was put on bed rest to protect me and the babies. But for me it meant the couch in my relative's living room. They took good care of me but don't tell me that the pregnancy was not a burden for me or my relatives. My spouse couldn't be uprooted so we couldn't even see each other with any frequency.

Women like Barrett or Rachel Duffy grunt out babies like it is their white-given right to over populate. Their choice of pregnancy as birth control is repugnant to me.

3 replies, 799 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply GQOP Birth Control-Stay Pregnant (Original post)
Praek3 Dec 2021 OP
Diamond_Dog Dec 2021 #1
NCjack Dec 2021 #2
Tumbulu Dec 2021 #3

Response to Praek3 (Original post)

Fri Dec 3, 2021, 10:14 PM

1. Giving birth is not a walk in the park.

Itís trauma to the body - my first labor took 36 hours - Iíve never experienced anything as excruciatingly painful ever since.

Since we live in a country that does not mandate paid parental leave or have affordable childcare, women of modest means will lose their jobs and their income.

In some states, women die from childbirth at the same rates as a third world country.

For entitled,wealthy, Amy Conehead to state that pregnancy isnít a burden to women is egregiously insulting, tone deaf, and WRONG.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Sat Dec 4, 2021, 12:06 AM

2. If SCOTUS weakens or tosses ROE into the trash can, I think more women will be lesbians.

Reply to this post

Sun Dec 5, 2021, 07:58 PM

3. I want lawmakers sued for damages inflicted upon us

And stupid people like Barrett deserve the hell that awaits them.

Monsters, sick and soulless ones the lot of them.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread