HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Religion & Spirituality » Astrology, Spirituality & Alternative Healing (Group) » I'm re-reading "The ...

Wed Jan 4, 2012, 07:30 PM

I'm re-reading "The Pleidean Agenda" after 15 years...

It was ONE thing to read back in the 90's and quite another NOW, while actually IN 2012.

I know that some here follow Barbara Hand Clow's current blog or whatnot, but I would suggest looking at this book again as well. It was channeled from a being from the center of the Photon Belt, and it is really interesting ...

While channeled info i usually take with a grain of salt...thisa is an interesting book to get through (very thick in terms of consciousness and wording) it is definitely coming from a multi-dimensional being...with moments where the actual human vehicle shows through...but mostly it is obvious with most of the language that the being is not from around here

anyway, though I would ask here if any of you are familiar with this book or have read it again recently as well?

2 replies, 2041 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply I'm re-reading "The Pleidean Agenda" after 15 years... (Original post)
FirstLight Jan 2012 OP
FirstLight Jan 2012 #1
SheilaT Jan 2012 #2

Response to FirstLight (Original post)

Thu Jan 5, 2012, 02:18 PM

1. after reading matthews message today

I KNOW we are ascending this year too... this is amazing awakening time. Nice to be reading this book that was channeled in the late 80's and see that we are all right on track here & now!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to FirstLight (Original post)

Thu Jan 5, 2012, 06:18 PM

2. Since I haven't read that book,

I can't comment directly on it, but I have sometimes found it quite fascinating how rereading a book years later shows it in a totally different light.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread