HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Retired » Retired Forums » 2016 Postmortem (Forum) » As a Bernie supporter but...

Wed Jun 8, 2016, 01:21 PM

As a Bernie supporter but also an HRC fan from way back...

Last edited Wed Jun 8, 2016, 02:04 PM - Edit history (1)

Congratulations to the Democratic party for running these stellar candidates! O'Malley Sanders and Clinton. It's easy to be pulled down with the primary in fighting but if we all take a step back and see it from a broader perspective... our side is everything they are not. We are educated, dedicated, articulate, experienced, passionate, just and brave...the list goes on. Congratulations Madame President on your hard fought prrimary victory! Let's, together, defeat the Republicans and their shameful presidential nominee. Let's beat them up and down ballot! Go DEMS!

1 replies, 419 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply As a Bernie supporter but also an HRC fan from way back... (Original post)
ALBliberal Jun 2016 OP
uppityperson Jun 2016 #1

Response to ALBliberal (Original post)

Wed Jun 8, 2016, 01:55 PM

1. I agree, and to add a bit more

Congratulations also to Bernie for coming from so far behind. In the beginning I thought you had no chance but as time went on, you showed you were a formidable foe. I hope Hillary and her people take note that many Americans are unhappy with the system.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread