HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Retired » Retired Forums » 2016 Postmortem (Forum) » Great Clinton spokes pers...

Mon Aug 1, 2016, 09:34 AM

Great Clinton spokes person taking the "fact checkers" to the mats on the Hillary e-mails.

Four pinnochios given for Hillary's answer on FOX. Spokesperson said fact checkers are wrong and need to go back and correct their record and read Comey's statement under oath where he had to backtrack.

6 replies, 639 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 6 replies Author Time Post
Reply Great Clinton spokes person taking the "fact checkers" to the mats on the Hillary e-mails. (Original post)
glennward Aug 2016 OP
DURHAM D Aug 2016 #1
brush Aug 2016 #2
awake Aug 2016 #3
oberliner Aug 2016 #4
Cosmocat Aug 2016 #5
skylucy Aug 2016 #6

Response to glennward (Original post)

Mon Aug 1, 2016, 09:38 AM

1. What are you watching? nt

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Mon Aug 1, 2016, 09:57 AM

2. Yeah, I watched it. Rep. Cummings got Comey to admit that the emails in question . . .

didn't have "classified" in the header, and only had small "c)" indication in the body of 3 emails out of 30,000 emails to indicated a paragraph might have classified material.

It's amazing that FOX keeps saying Hillary lied while they keep lying about what Comey reluctantly had to admit to Rep. Cummings.

Reply to this post

Mon Aug 1, 2016, 09:59 AM

3. Hillary needs to move on she just has to say that it was a mistake

She should not say anymore about what she did with the email server just do not give them any more sound bites. Let all of the sound bites be of Trump fucking up no need to say anything. As long as our side says anything about the emails it will stay a story. Let us now give them any new material to work with. Our sound bites need to be about jobs and justice.

Reply to this post

Mon Aug 1, 2016, 10:02 AM

4. We need to move on from this

Response should be: I made a mistake.

Next question.

Reply to this post

Response to oberliner (Reply #4)

Mon Aug 1, 2016, 10:07 AM

5. Disagree on the response

I think she had to go to Fox and answer to it, however I do agree it it now time to have it be water under the bridge.

Something along the lines of this situation was properly reviewed and put to bed.

Reply to this post

Mon Aug 1, 2016, 10:35 AM

6. Yes! I just watched that on TV. I cannot remember the name of the Hillary surrogate who

did such a great job fact checking the so called "fact checkers" but I was very impressed. The thing is, I watched the Comey testimony before Congress and I remember what he said too. It isn't that complicated or hard to understand. I feel like the news media knows better and yet continues to try to even the score when Trump gets caught lying multiple times. It is such BS!

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread