HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Democratic Primaries (Forum) » Lawrence mayor calls out ...
Undecided 37%
Elizabeth Warren15%
Joe Biden14%
Kamala Harris10%
Pete Buttigieg8%

Wed May 22, 2019, 08:18 AM

Lawrence mayor calls out Seth Moulton, DNC as Democratic field grows

When New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio entered the race for the Democratic nomination for president Thursday, he brought the total number of candidates up to 24, and counting. Not everyone is happy about how crowded the field has become, including Lawrence Mayor Daniel Rivera.

“Hey @TomPerez @ what point does the party say something? Looking more like a circus then a primary! No way this is a good thing!” Rivera tweeted following de Blasio’s announcement.

Rivera suggested Perez, the chair of the Democratic National Committee, consult with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi to “get some direction.”

Later that same day, after a few tweets about public works projects happening in Lawrence, Rivera called out Representative Seth Moulton, who announced his own bid for the Democratic nomination for president in April.

Read more: https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2019/05/17/lawrence-mayor-calls-out-seth-moulton-dnc-democratic-field-grows/OHVgeFzdcKDvh7xMGzd2qL/story.html
If I were to vote in a presidential
primary today, I would vote for:
Beto O'Rourke

1 replies, 334 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply Lawrence mayor calls out Seth Moulton, DNC as Democratic field grows (Original post)
TexasTowelie May 22 OP
gordianot May 22 #1

Response to TexasTowelie (Original post)

Wed May 22, 2019, 08:44 AM

1. If Donald Trump could become President with all his baggage.

Anything might be possible. As to Democratic candidates I will support, enough already.
If I were to vote in a presidential
primary today, I would vote for:
Undecided

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread