HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Places » International » Canada (Group) » This message was self-del... » Reply #12

Response to Fiendish Thingy (Reply #5)

Mon Sep 13, 2021, 03:51 PM

12. Nah, this explains it best

Last edited Mon Sep 13, 2021, 04:38 PM - Edit history (2)

"The Conservative Party wins elections by using the progressive split in their favour, usually with less than 37% of the popular vote. This has left the remaining 63% of Canadians progressives out of the government for 3 consecutive elections"

http://www.strategicvoting.ca/

Of course you like everyone else are entitled to their own opinions.

And for the record, provincially I strategically voted for the NDP in 2018 as they were ahead in my riding.

Likewise if Greens are ahead in your riding then you should vote Greens (in my opinion)

Cannot reply in locked threads

Back to OP Alert abuse Link to post in-thread

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 31 replies Author Time Post
Hiawatha Pete Sep 2021 OP
Spazito Sep 2021 #1
Hiawatha Pete Sep 2021 #2
Hiawatha Pete Sep 2021 #3
Spazito Sep 2021 #4
Hiawatha Pete Sep 2021 #27
applegrove Sep 2021 #8
Hiawatha Pete Sep 2021 #29
Fiendish Thingy Sep 2021 #5
True Dough Sep 2021 #6
Hiawatha Pete Sep 2021 #11
True Dough Sep 2021 #16
Hiawatha Pete Sep 2021 #17
True Dough Sep 2021 #22
Hiawatha Pete Sep 2021 #24
True Dough Sep 2021 #25
Hiawatha Pete Sep 2021 #26
LineLineReply Nah, this explains it best
Hiawatha Pete Sep 2021 #12
Hiawatha Pete Sep 2021 #13
Hiawatha Pete Sep 2021 #14
Fiendish Thingy Sep 2021 #15
Hiawatha Pete Sep 2021 #18
Fiendish Thingy Sep 2021 #20
Hiawatha Pete Sep 2021 #23
Hiawatha Pete Sep 2021 #19
Fiendish Thingy Sep 2021 #21
pandr32 Sep 2021 #7
Hiawatha Pete Sep 2021 #28
Fiendish Thingy Sep 2021 #30
Hiawatha Pete Sep 2021 #31
applegrove Sep 2021 #9
Hiawatha Pete Sep 2021 #10
Please login to view edit histories.